Industrial Maintenance Technician, Kentucky
The plant maintenance technician will be responsible for daily maintenance and repair of greenhouse and complete other miscellaneous work. Responsibilities include plant maintenance, which may include special projects, and repair of any facility equipment. Candidate will trouble shoot, determine appropriate repairs, and replace defective parts as needed, as well as maintain machinery and mechanical equipment in use at the plant.
This is a non-exempt full-time position with guaranteed 40+ hours per week.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Perform daily maintenance and repair in greenhouse along with other needed miscellaneous projects
- Maintain files and distribute paperwork on maintenance needs, parts and service work orders, invoices, and safety documents
- Communicate any maintenance needs to management
- Follow all safety regulations set forth by the company
- Maintain a clean work environment which includes all equipment as well as the facility
Requirements and Skills
- Minimum 2 years of industrial maintenance experience
- PLC Experience
- Minimum 1 year electrical experience is a must
- Welding experience
- Familiarity with OSHA regulations
- Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Fork lift experience is a plus
- Must have a valid driver’s license
There will be substantial walking, bending, stooping, lifting or working in awkward or strained positions. Some hazard involved due to working in and around machinery. Technician may be asked to work overtime determined by business need.
Pay rate is negotiable based on experience.
an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status
Download the application above, complete it, then email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org