Production: Mixing Facility Technician (Paris, Kentucky)
The Mixing Facility Technician’s primary responsibility is to support our company’s production operations. This role is responsible for providing the proper peat mix to our production lines.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned
- Source peat mixture to our production facility
- Maintains necessary levels peat and other crucial mix amendments as prescribed by Production Supervision and Growing Department.
- Assists the Inventory Control Manager in maintaining current stock levels of amendments and communicates to Production Manager any needs for material purchases.
- Assists with receiving and inventorying peat and pallet lime and gypsum
- Abide by all company safety and hygiene regulations
- Contribute ideas on ways to improve or optimize procedures
- Keep mixing facility clean and organized daily
Required Skills and Experience
- Warehouse experience would prove optimal
- Ability to operate forklift, hand truck, pallet jack and other warehouse equipment
- Team player with organizational skills, must be able to prioritize tasks
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50lb
- To ensure protection against the inhalation of fine soil particulates, this position requires the ability to wear a disposable fine particulate mask, or respirator if preferred and eye protection. These are provided by ColorPoint.
- Must be able to work all shifts and mandatory overtime
- High school diploma
an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status
Download the application above, complete it, then email it to: email@example.com