ColorPoint recognizes the full worth of the communities where we work and live. And our desire is to promote the welfare of charitable/nonprofit organizations that further our values. We are happy to support such organizations through participation and philanthropy.
Monetary Donation Requests:
The following are our guidelines on approving monetary donation request:
- Our donation focus is on organizations that support the stated values of ColorPoint.
- Organization must be a non-profit organization with 501(c)3 status or a qualified governmental entity.
- Organization should be located in our areas of operation:
- Paris, KY
- Granville, IL/surrounding area
- Organizations are supported through both funding and volunteering. We encourage organizations that submit donation requests to provide information on volunteering opportunities.
For consideration of monetary donation requests, please complete the Monetary Donation Request Form. Please note that we are not considering donation requests outside of Paris, KY or Granville, IL at this time.
Charities and groups are welcome to apply for a product donation.
For consideration, please complete the Product Donation Request Form. Product donation requests are considered only if the organization can pick up the donation at one of our facilities in Granville, IL or Paris, KY.
We currently partner with Double Harvest. We are not accepting solicitations for corporate partnerships at this time.